Frosted Grapes by Nibbles n Feast’s Ericka Sanchez
This delicious recipe takes 20 minutes start to finish and serves 10.
- 1 cup Mountain High Yoghurt vanilla flavor
- ¾ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 pounds red and green grapes, rinsed and dried
- 1/3 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Combine yoghurt and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix with a hand mixer for 10 seconds, add granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Continue mixing until smooth.
- Add grapes to yoghurt and cream cheese mixture. Stir to coat grapes evenly with mixture.
- Place dark brown sugar and pecans in a small bowl. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- To serve: Place coated grapes in parfait dishes. Top with brown sugar and pecan mixture.
Nibbles & Feasts >Serve and garnish with red onion and chopped cilantro.