- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup ice water
- 1 medium red onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Mountain High yoghurt
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon zest
- 6 trimmed asparagus
- Fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup soft goat cheese crumbles
- Fresh sage to taste
- Fresh thyme to taste
- Mix together flour and salt. Beat in oil and water with whisk until dough consistency is reached
- Press dough into 9” pie crust pan or or 8×4” rectangular crust pan and set aside
- Preheat oven to 375
- Heat oil in skillet and slowly cook the onion slices and asparagus until they start to caramelize then sprinkle with sugar
- In large bowl beat eggs with yogurt, salt, pepper, and lemon zest
- Pour egg mixture inside of crust. Spread caramelized onions, asparagus and fresh sage on top of that.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Serve hot or cold with sprigs of fresh thyme and sage.