Recipe by Jessica Comingore
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 large, ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup Mountain High Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or nuts (optional)
- Drizzle a skillet with a bit of olive oil, and crisp the naan until golden and crunchy on the outside, and dried throughout.
- Mix together the Mountain High Yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and sumac in a medium bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss wit the yoghurt dressing, finishing with more sumac to your liking.
Visit Jessica Comingore Studio