This delicious recipe comes to us courtesy of Nibbles N Feast’s Ericka Sanchez. Preparation takes 15 minutes start to finish and serves 4. Quick Tip, Omit turkey for a vegetarian option.
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Mountain High Yoghurt vanilla flavor
- 3 key limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 Honey Crisp apple, sliced
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- salt to taste
- In a small bowl, combine yoghurt, lime juice and honey. Whisk until mixed well. Set aside.
- Divide salad greens on 4 serving plates, top with apple slices, chopped turkey pomegranate arils and almonds. Drizzle with honey lemon vanilla yoghurt dressing. Season with salt.
Omit turkey for a vegetarian option.
Visit NIBBLES N FEASTS