Cozy up with this comfort food staple.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups Mountain High® original plain yoghurt
- 2 cups fresh mixed vegetables
- 18 oz of puff pastry
- In a 10-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, celery, garlic, chicken breast, salt, pepper, and poultry seasonings. Cook and stir for 5 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, whisk together whipping cream and flour. Whisk well and cook for about 1 minute or until thickened. Whisk in broth and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Add yoghurt and frozen vegetables and mix well.
- Remove from heat and combine with chicken mixture. Transfer ingredients to a greased casserole dish. Cover the top of the dish with the puff pastry. Trim overhanging pastry 1 inch from rim, and then crimp over the edges of the dish. Using a small pairing knife, cut four slits into the top of the dough. Decorate the top with cutouts made from the dough trimmings, if desired.
- Bake uncovered at 400 F about 20 minutes, or until top is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving.