Recipe by Yvette Marquez-Sharpnack.
- 3 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 6 tablespoons butter, per serving
- 1 1/2 cups Mountain High plain yoghurt
- 6 ounces crumbled queso fresco
- Chili powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mexican hot sauce to taste
- 1 lime wedge, per serving
- Place 3/4 cup of corn in a glass, cover, and heat in microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and stir to melt the butter.
- Mix in 1/4 cup yoghurt.
- Top with queso fresco.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and salt if desired.
- If you like spicy then add a few drops of some hot sauce
- Serve with a spoon and lime wedge.
Visit Muy Bueno