Great food styling is an essential component to inspiring others with your own ideas and creations. Follow these 5 simple tips by Jessica Comingore and watch the video tutorial below to see just how quickly these small tips make a big difference.
- 1/4 cup Mountain High Yoghurt
- Splash of almond milk or water
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup bee pollens
- Add the yoghurt, almond milk, frozen strawberries and banana to a blender.
- Pulse until mixture is smooth and thick yet pourable.
- Divide between two bowls.
- Top with the toppings, neatly and in an organized fashion. (Option to top mixture with granola, goji berries, coconut flakes, chia seeds, bee pollen and sliced bananas).
Visit A Cozy Kitchen