Smooth out the exciting, piquant flavors of horseradish and Dijon mustard with creamy, bright yoghurt for a flavorful sauce that works great with beef or seafood.
- 1 cup Mountain High™ original whole milk plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped chives or green onions
- In medium bowl, mix yoghurt, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Stir in chives.
Try this delicious sauce spooned over grilled steak or sliced roast beef, as a spread on a steak sandwich, or spoon over seared salmon or boiled shrimp.
Like it hot? Opt for extra-hot horseradish instead of regular horseradish.
Total Servings: 10 servings (about 2 tablespoons each)
1 Serving: Calories 20 (Calories from Fat 5); Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 2g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 0%