The beginnings of an easy fall dip, perfect for any dinner party. Recipe by A Cozy Kitchen’s Adrianna Adarme. Serves 6-8.
- 3/4 cup plain Mountain High Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for topping
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
- Apple slices and crackers, to serve
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Mountain High Yoghurt, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, spices and salt until smooth and completely combined. Place in a serving bowl and serve with slices of apple and crackers.
Visit A CozyKitchen
Total Servings: 6-8