Recipe by Jessica Comingore.
- 4 cups torn naan
- 1 cup Mountain High Yoghurt
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sumac
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh torn mint
- Drizzle a skillet with a bit of olive oil, and crisp the naan until golden and crunchy on the outside, and dried throughout.
- Mix together the Mountain High Yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and sumac in a medium bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss wit the yoghurt dressing, finishing with more sumac to your liking.
Visit Jessica Comingore Studio