This fresh veggie-filled sauce adds great Mediterranean flair to grilled or roasted vegetables, or in a pita with beans or chicken for a quick lunch.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Mountain High™ original whole milk plain yoghurt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, mix yoghurt, tahini and lemon juice. Stir in remaining ingredients.
First time using tahini? Be sure to stir before measuring to combine the oil and the paste.
This flavorful sauce keeps up to 3 days covered in the refrigerator. Just stir before using.
Total Servings: 12 servings
1 Serving: Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 30); Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 120mg; Potassium 95mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 6%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Fat