We make our own yoghurt and you can too. This is an easy activity to enjoy with little sous-chefs as they whisk yoghurt into creamy deliciousness. Because our yoghurt is made like you would make it at home and cultured in the cup, it makes a perfect starter for your homemade yoghurt recipes.
- 4 cups milk (whole or 2% milk for creamier yoghurt and 1% or skim for lower fat yoghurt)
- 1/4 cup original or low-fat Mountain High Yoghurt
- Put milk in a pot and heat to near boiling (about 190-200) for 1 minute
- Allow the milk to cool around 110 F
- Pour the warm milk into a bowl and whisk in 1/2 cup of your favorite Mountain High Yoghurt
- Return the yogurt/milk mixture to the pot of warm milk