Recipe by Yvette Marquez-Sharpnack. Serves 4.
- TANGY YOGHURT
- 2 cups Mountain High lowfat yoghurt
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- BAKED POTATOES
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons margarita salt or Kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheeses
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine yoghurt, lime zest, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl and refrigerate.
- Pierce each potato several times with a fork. Rub each potato with olive oil and sprinkle with course salt and wrap individually with aluminum foil.
- Bake on rack, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until tender.
- Top baked potatoes with butter, tangy yoghurt, cheese, chile, and onions.
Visit Muy Bueno