Beautiful rainbow carrots ready to be roasted in the oven with earthy spices and paired with tangy Mountain High Yoghurt. This recipe comes to us from A Cozy Kitchen’s Adrianna Adarme and serves 4.
- 1 pound (2 bunches) of carrots, tops trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- YOGHURT DRIZZLE
- 3 tablespoons plain Mountain High Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, salt and coriander. Place the carrots on the parchment and pour the marinade on top of the carrots. Toss until evenly coated. Transfer to the oven to roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until tender when poked with a fork.
- Place carrots on a serving plate. In a small bowl, mix the Mountain High Yoghurt, lemon zest and salt together. Top the roasted carrots with a drizzle of the lemon-y yoghurt and a sprinkling of minced cilantro.
Visit A CozyKitchen
Total Servings: 4