Beautiful rainbow carrots ready to be roasted in the oven with earthy spices and paired with tangy Mountain High Yoghurt.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons spoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon or 1/2 packet yeast
- 1/3 cup room temperature Mountain High Yoghurt
- Mix all ingredients and add a touch of warm water as needed to make the dough firm.
- Form a large ball and brush with oil. Cover and let it rise on counter top for 6 to 8 hours.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls. Roll out to egg shape and place on a baking sheet. Broil in oven for 3-4 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Brush with butter and turn naan for 1-2 minutes until done.
- Serve hot from the oven.