Make Mountain High part of your spread at your next barbecue. It’s a yummy, lighter spin on traditional mayo-based summer fare.
- 1 cup Mountain High Plain Yoghurt (any variety)
- 1 tsp. whole cumin seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- Heat a small frying pan over high heat. Once the pan is ready, add cumin seeds and toast for one minute. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Add yoghurt, garlic, salt and cayenne in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Grind cumin with an electric grinder or mortar and pestle. Stir cumin into the dip.
- Cover and chill overnight to allow flavor to develop.
- Enjoy within 2 days.