After you’ve baked up some of your favorite sweet treats try topping them with this healthy alternative to traditional frosting. simple to make and equally as decadent and delicious as the other stuff.
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup Plain Mountain High Yoghurt (low-fat for a lighter version or original vanilla for an extra sweet and creamy version)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Natural food dye (optional)
- In large bowl mix butter and powdered sugar together until combined.
- Stir in yoghurt and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- (optional) Use natural food dyes to add a pop of color to your frosting