Fun, delicious and nutritious. Your children will love having ice pops in the morning, and you’ll love being able to able eat breakfast one-handed!
- 1 pint fresh berries, chopped (around 2 cups chopped)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup Mountain High Yoghurt (any flavor or variety!)
- 3/4 cups granola (optional)
- Combine berries and honey in a small saucepan. Stir and let macerate for at least 10 minutes until the mixture is syrupy.
- Place the pan over medium-high heat. Bring to a rapid simmer. Cook for about 8 minutes, stirring often, until the mixture becomes jammy. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Once the fruit mixture has cooled, combine with yogurt and granola (if you are including it) and pour into ice pop molds.
- Insert sticks into ice pops and frees for 8 hours.