Be honest, you know you double dip. Well, with Mountain High we don’t mind if you double, triple and even quadruple dip. Actually, we even suggest it.
- 1 small eggplant (1 pound)
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Mountain High® original or lowfat plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon sesame tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Prepare the eggplant for baking by pricking all over with a fork. Place on a baking sheet with sides and bake at 400° F for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until the eggplant starts to collapse and the skin darkens. Cool to room temperature.
- Cut eggplant in half lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh into a colander (discard skin); let drain 5 minutes. There should be about 1 1 /2 cups of cooked eggplant.
- In a food processor, pulse garlic and onion a few times. Add eggplant, yoghurt, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, coriander, salt, and pepper. Pulse a few times until creamy. Be careful not to over process. Spread immediately on toasted baguette slices or serve with vegetables.
Suggested Pairing: Toasted Baguette Slices Or Assorted Raw Vegetables