Recipe by Nibbles N Feasts’ Ericka Sanchez. This delicious recipe Serves 16.
- 5 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry or cherry flavor gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavor gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange flavor gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package blueberry flavor gelatin
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Mountain High Vanilla Yoghurt
- Add 1 cup boiling water to each flavored gelatin mix in separate bowls. Stir until gelatin has dissolved; about 2 minutes. Spray 4 shallow containers with non-stick cooking spray then pour each flavored gelatin in each container. Refrigerate 2 hours or until gelatin firms.
- In a medium bowl, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water. Let stand 1 minute then stir in remaining boiling water. Add condensed milk; mix well and let cool for 5 minutes. Stir in yoghurt.
- Spray 10-inch bundt cake mold with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut flavored gelatin into 1-inch cubes and place them in mold in a random pattern. Pour condensed milk and yoghurt mixture in mold. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- To unmold: Place a large plate over mold. Invert, shaking gently until the gelatin unsticks from mold.
Replace colored gelatin with a can of fruit cocktail, drained, for a fruity variation of this recipe.
Visit Nibbles & Feasts
Total Servings: 16