This tangy, herbal yoghurt and feta sauce is as versatile as it is flavorful. It’s great as a dip with crudités, or spooned over roasted vegetables to add a fresh pop of bright flavor.
- 1 cup Mountain High™ original whole milk plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- In medium bowl, mix yoghurt and feta cheese. Stir in remaining ingredients.
This French-inspired sauce is also delicious served over scrambled eggs.
Not crazy about tarragon? Feel free to leave it out. The sauce is still very flavorful without it.
Always read the labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Total Servings: 4 servings (1/3 cup each)
1 Serving: Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 210mg; Potassium 170mg; Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 5g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 20%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Medium-Fat Meat, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2