This delicious recipe takes 15 minutes start to finish and serves 6. Recipe by Nibbles N Feasts’ Ericka Sanchez.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 2 medium avocados, pitted
- 6 5-inch corn tostadas
- 1 pound pre-cooked pork carnitas, warmed
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced in rounds
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- CHIPOLTE LIME YOGHURT SAUCE
- 1 cup Mountain High Yoghurt, plain
- 1 chipotle chile plus
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 key lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- Remove flesh from avocados and mash with a fork. Spread mashed avocado evenly on tostadas.
- Top each tostada with carnitas, onion rounds, shredded red cabbage, tomato and drizzle with Chipotle Lime Yoghurt Sauce.
CHIPOLTE LIME YOGHURT SAUCE
- Place Mountain High Yoghurt, chipotle chile with adobo, key lime juice and chicken bouillon powder in a blender container. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl or salsa dish to serve. NIBBLES & FEASTS >
Quick Tip: Replace pork meat with cooked pork or salmon for a tasty variation.
Visit Nibbles & Feasts
Total Servings: 6