Recipe by Jessica Comingore.
- 1/2 cup Mountain High Yoghurt 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. sea salt
- 1 grated lemon peel
- 1/2” French baguette slices
- 2 cups shelled English peas
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- Mint for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix 1 Tbsp olive oil, pinch of salt, and grated lemon peel with 1/2 cup of Mountain High Yoghurt.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and lightly toast. Blanch the peas for about 3 minutes in boiling water with 2 Tbsp salt.
- Blend the warm peas in a food processor with 2 Tbsp minced garlic, pinch of sea salt and 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Spread pea pesto on baguette slice, top with a dollop of the yogurt mixture and sprinkle with minced mint.
Visit Jessica Comingore Studio